Sunday, October 5, 2008

UGH...i hate this...

So...im better -.-

and realized something...that every time i get sick...it's on the weekend and i'd get better the coming monday... WHICH IS COMPLETELY UNSATISFACTORY!!

i mean really...if i get sick...PLS let it be on a weekday so i can skip school...really...

and as my 2 yr old nephew said "poopie" -.-

[edit]So i was browsing the web in order to find something to fight my eternal boredom...and found a tagme site...HALARIOUS
so i decided to make one ^^ artist unknown...but the name on the sail said PALMER...so he's a pal?
Newaiz...i like OP cause...*drum rolls* CLICKME [/edit]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can only say - shit happens. When I am ill,no matter what it is,I can`t recover for week...

The picture you posted looks fun,but somehow I don`t really like One Piece.

watanazn said...

lucky about ur sickness, man

lol OP's my main fave since the first time i saw it...solid story with lots of twist

Unknown said...

When I first saw OP was on some german program and I really didn`t like it for the first sight...and Ruffy sounded somethin like "Gumi Gumi Mensch!!!" and I said OMG i don`t wanna see it again. But i didn`t say that it`s not worth reading/watching. Recently i get bored evn because of Naruto and Bleach which i liked very much...

watanazn said...

yeah...OP has a kid-like humor which is great to relieve urself with after the epic battles...full action genre are also good but if the progression of the story line is too slow...it gets to be quite a drag to pay attention to -.-