Thursday, January 29, 2009

Notes...

Gintama 245 - MF

End of Tosshi Arc this chapter...
I've always like Sorachi sensei's slice of life...it's old school but subtly awesome

On another note...what happened to Hiji falling down the abyss due to Okita's trap?

Oh another note...i know i've been lazy lately, and the essence of speed-scan kinda got off track...for that..i r sowry...i still blame school tho...

that remind me...gotta go to school for a quiz...lates

Happy Reading
That's all folks ^^Q("Q)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay,another new chapter! thanks. you`re amazing,ya know?

I have no idea either what happened with Hijikata...Meybe due to his fall he changed into `otaku` again?

But I like Yamazaki`s new hairstyle >you punk!< =D But wait, wasn`t he wearing a dress??? >lol<

thanks again! =DDDD

Anonymous said...

Just found your website and I thanks you for your greats scanlations!!! Keeps up the great works and continue hating school >:O

Anonymous said...

believe it or not I have been wondering the same thing ever since the chapter after the abyss arc =_=