Sunday, January 25, 2009

Relatively...

This was heckla late...my bad

Gintama 244 - MF

[18 pages...page one is actually pg 1-2 of the chapter, 2 is 3, ...ect........i messed up T.T]

Gotta say this chapter reminded me of my Yugioh days...ahhh yeahhhhhhhh
It seems next chapter will be the end of the arc...and it will also be relatively late...yes..my bad...
Lunar New Year tmr...and we celebrate it here over the US...yes..we do...
and first exam of the quarter is also next week...yes..its true...
all this plus more means i'm relatively lazy and have tremendous amount of excuses at my disposal
YEAH BABY!!!!


newaiz...If there's a problem the with scan, pls let me know
Happy New Year

Happy reading
That's all folks ^^Q("Q)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL it's time to duel..

Thanks alot xD

Unknown said...

I kinda know what you feel,Watta
I have my microbiology exam this week...it`s a nightmare.
But hopes everything will be fine!
Thanks for new chapter!!!!

Oh! Earlier you mentioned about new manga. Some details? =DDD

watanazn said...

nah, prolly not gunna do it ^^

Anonymous said...

thanks! :D

Anonymous said...

thank you!!!