Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Apripceate (hmm?)

holee a side note - i was driving to the store and the car in front of me pulled fast when the light changed green and i saw a kitten tumbling under his wheels...instantly, i was like "holee the cat's dead" and was getting ready to give my usual Buddha chant for the dead .....then i saw him standing up and ran away...i was like gasp "damn him and his nine lives"

newaiz...
i read a chapter of Rycolaa's work called "Houkago Wind Orchestra" and although the series aren't like those that i'm into...i was shocked and amazed at how subtly AWESOME it is... but it seems like Ry's first chapter was also their last...so there are 6 other raws out there and i'd like to give a scanlation to it...but i don't speak a mili-ounce of japanese, my hands are lock and chain as of the moment...so i hope there's someone who can give a translation for it...I'd be grateful...thanks a million

here's the first chap HWO

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a funny story!I have less luck - when I see a cat on the road it`s almost every time a "pulp" and no longer looks like a cat. But whatever,I know that in the same time new one is born. No,it`s like three another are born...They are like rats!Argh! I lost the main plot...Thanks for letting me know Houkago Wind Orchestra although I haven`t read it yet,but...Oh,and I have a question - will you scanlate also the missing (in space and time) Gintama chapters? Coz I can`t stand the gap...Where`s my parfait?

watanazn said...

i'll answer it here since i cudnt go to ur page...
i wish i cud...but then again i need a translator. its cause i think Bomber only do current ones and i cant request since he has lots of work already

Unknown said...

Thanks for the answer.I think that you couldn`t go to my site coz I don`t have one (^_6) I used my google mail login,so it all went as you see...I wish I could know japanese. I wanted to study it at the university,but sadly I don`t do it...And,what`s more,I can`t help you no matter how much I would like to. But if I can help in some other way,just pliz tell me!!!! (wanna my email adress? ^_^)

watanazn said...

lol ^^ it's good

thanks for the comments and thanks for the dl, and much thanks for the offered help