Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm so CONCEITED

So like I've released some quick scanlations...then I noticed that scanlations are coming out faster and faster now...so I'm sorry that I'm saying I started a revolution!!!!!(JK)
However, its bad though, 'cause IGG is a bad case to get into...I've always respect those who releases scanlations with quality in mind


So someone PMed me saying "iono if u want to be cool or something by release scans faster than others, but if u do, can u release it with better quality?"

First of all-I didn't get mad but just hurt 'cause goddamnit that is the best quality i can get it(Gin, SE53) to be -.- ...Second-I did it so I can get some experience...like it was hard...but I've learned alot!...Third-I released it so i can get feedback just so I can improve...my true intention

Another said
"Are you gonna do OnePiece, Reborn, EyeShield, Naruto, Bleach and others as well?"

No...I'm not gonna do anything of the cannon...'cause seriously, my scans in comparison to the groups that does it...blows...haaa...it hurts -.- its k...I'm learnin...
Groups such as
Binktopia, Rycolaa, RedHawk, Solaris, SCX-Scans, Scum-Scans,
Franky-House, SleepyFans, BLAH, FoolRulez, Hitsugaraa...just to name a few... release scans with HQ in mind and their scanlations are always enjoyable to read, they're like the senators I look up to...so "quality over quan...quickly-see(haa...it rhymes)" seriously...I love OnePiece...but if I were to do a quick scan out of it...I wont enjoy it...so I'd just wait for their HQ releases ...

So reasons I do quick-scans in the first places is to do those chapters I like that aren't in the cannon so ppl can read it...to get experience...and to dominate the world ^^

Dl's under...learned my mistake from the dl-box -.- ...Gintama 229 this time...newaiz...ty for reading...ty for DLding...and feed back on how I do...so I can improve ^^


Gintama 229 - BOX and MF

i noticed my scans are quite dark...maybe that's my soul...or...nvm....i'll try to clean my soul betta
that's all folks Q("Q)

edit: reupload...i forgot about the credit page...fault's to me

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't mind your scans, i like them :)

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RELEASING GINTAMA =D!!Gintama is my favorite ♥ ♥

Anonymous said...

don't worry. just keep up your efforts. i really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the release!! :) plus i think your 2 gintama scanlations so far are actually quite HQ! so thanks for your hard work! :)

Sleepy Ninjas ò,...,O! said...

im not much of a gintama fan but i luv ur blog xD and da way u write *-*! anyways if u hav time stop by mine, mostly random crap and some reviews for now, college is suckin my time and soul for now @__@! no time but ill get to it xD

Anonymous said...

thankyou for the release!!! anything gintama is appreciated, we would always love you scanlators!!!