Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Fail…So Hard

First…let me moan for my stupidity knows no bound… WTF was I thinking!?!?!!! So I got the raws...right…then found the translations…there we go…so I was like

“gonna go head first into this like a man!!!”

And I started on the first page…and I quit after 30 mins…actually…even less…. It was FUGGIN hard!!!

Ahhh well, its done newaiz…took forever………………

First few pages looks like crud cause I tried to use an old skill…failed…. It gets better later on cause I used some different techniques…

Raws : HATSUHARUPEACE / I|JYANAIKA Trans : CARLOS NET

AHH yeah…I learned 2 things about myself:

1) I prolly wont ever be motivated enough to do this again…

2) I realized that I always find things out too late then too lazy to come back to change it -.-

DL’s on the right..took ES off cause ppl cudnt/wont wait for 20secs -.-

…philosophical term for that disease is Immediate Gratification Grabber Q("Q) JK ^^

1 comment:

Sleepy Ninjas ò,...,O! said...

OMG!! i cannot thank u enough for the soul eater 53 xDD i was just about to read the raw and i decided to check onemanga and there it was xDD i hav a blog of my own www.sleepyninjas.blogspot.com if u ever want to continue with this manga stuff, i can help with the editing ;D if u hav msn add me ten_sec@hotmail.com or on aim iatensec, i am soo gonna talk bout this in my blog xDD